Our 3-day certified Internal EMS Auditor Course is designed to equip individuals with a working understanding of the EMS audit process and how it should be applied to their own organisation’s EMS. It is practical and interactive, in order to facilitate the delegates’ learning experiences and allow them to exercise their newly acquired skills.
On completion of this course delegates will possess an understanding of:
• Environmental Management Systems
• EMS Auditing
• The principles of auditing
• The internal audit process
• Environmental legislation and regulation
• Environmental aspects and impacts
• How to obtain and utilise effectively information and advice
This course offers real benefits to a delegate’s organisation. It equips delegates to participate in an audit of the organisation’s EMS in order to establish its efficiency and effectiveness, suitability to the organisation’s objectives, targets and policies, and scope for improvement.